Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant PhD scholarship within the fields of International Business at the Department of International Economics and Management.
Core research areas of the Department of International Economics and Management are 1) International Business, 2) Emerging Markets, 3) Asia Studies, and 4) Corporate Governance. It is the ambition of the Department to be in the international frontline in these research areas; to publish our research results in leading international journals; to have an excellent research environment; to seek synergy between research and teaching, and to have a strong partnership with the business community.
Examples of research areas that a scholarship might cover:
• International business
• International economics
• Management of multinational corporations
• Responsive strategy making processes in multinational companies
• Emerging markets, and foreign direct investment from emerging market multinationals
• Corporate governance, boards, ownership, international corporate governance models
• Asian companies, economies, markets, and economic zones
• Human capital/labour
• International cultural, leisure and service industries
INT is an interdisciplinary department with a strong track record in international business. It is essential that the candidate is able to provide a significant contribution to the department’s distinct research profile. The successful applicant must therefore connect to the research taking place at the department. The Department will give priority to applicants with high grades from their universities.
For more information –please click this link.
Project Development Office
Research and Graduate Policies Directorate